Marketing • Writing • Design
567-341-0455 email@example.com jaycihaase.com
Resourceful and energetic marketing professional with experience in both customer-centered and B2B roles in a variety of fields. Excels in digital / social media management, design projects, and content creation. Highly motivated, adaptive, and drawn to fast-paced, energetic environments that incorporate creativity and fun.
- Social media automation
- Facebook Business Manager
- Facebook Ads Manager
- Google Ads
- Google Analytics
- Website editing (WordPress)
- Email Marketing
- SLR Photography
- Media Relations
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Lightroom
- Adobe Camera Raw
Social Media Manager • BIBIBOP Asian Grill July 2018—present
Manages online presence of nationwide fast casual restaurant chain, including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Yelp and Google reviews. Creates and curates content and captions using original photography and designs. Responsible for creating a social media strategy that upholds brand standards and coincides with current marketing initiatives. Schedules all posts, implements paid social promotions and responds to messages and
comments. Additional responsibilities: Graphic design assistance for print materials; Miscellaneous digital marketing tasks.
- Increased Instagram followers by over 30% in 6 months; increased Facebook page likes by over 25% in 6 months; Exceeded reach and foot traffic records for location Grand Openings with social promotions; Exceeded engagement record on a single Instagram post; Increased average engagement rate on Instagram by 2%; Revived company blog; Developed relationships with 15+ Ohio social influencers.
Marketing Specialist • Allied Mineral Products May 2016—July 2018
Managed website updates and content creation; Developed company social media; Responsible for copywriting – website & literature; Graphic design; Trade show coordination; Drafted internal & external communication pieces
- Co-led complete website re-design, including interface planning & writing all new content; Implemented new internal education program for sales team; Developed social media strategy; Several company news releases picked up by trade publications.
Ohio Hotel & Lodging Association • Communications Intern Winter-Spring 2016
Event planning & coordination; industry research & reporting; member outreach; graphic design
- Created a comprehensive guide to hotel chains / brands; Created design theme for Annual Conference & Gala
Educational Programming & Public Relations • Metroparks Toledo 2014—2015
Presented historical programs & tours for all age groups; Created new parks programs; Assisted with planning & execution of Metroparks events; Social media development
- Story published in monthly Parks magazine; Developed social media campaign; Redesigned and operated Parks Pinterest page; Assisted with crisis management after flood damage; Various trainings in education and tourism completed.
The Ohio State University • Bachelor of Arts
Strategic Communication & Psychology: Organization & Performance August 2012 – May 2016